Sunday, May 18, 2014

Android app release – Cryptify! encryption app on Google Play


Need a way to hide a message? No worries! With Cryptify, you can now encrypt a message in one touch and send it right under the noses of unwanted people. Cryptify allows you to transform a text into a seemingly meaningless combination of letters, numbers and symbols. And with the correct four digit password, you can decipher the hidden message in no time!

To download this amazing app from Google Play store, click here!

Feature graphic

Yes, with such a handy app on your Android device, you can leave your message in plain sight but anyone you don’t want reading it will have no clue what it is!

This app goes way back when I did something similar for my grade 12 CS final project. I learnt a bit of Android programming last year and decided to turn that into an Android app. I worked on it over the Christmas break and finished in January this year. I didn’t publish it then because of skule and my lack of understanding about export laws and whatnot. Long story short, this is my first Android app, here I am publishing it today :-).

Text manipulation is fun! Try it some time!


2 comments: